Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Get to know me

Hi there,
My names Loren and I thought that it would be a good idea to get a little personal for my first blogpost so that you could get to know me. 
You are probably wondering, so what do you look like? 
*Insert embarrassing image of self here*















Yup, you guessed it, an unforgivable Instagram photo. 

The Basics
Name: Loren
Age: 19
Height: 5ft4 and a half (yup the half is important)
Education/Work status: Currently a Student studying for a BA Hons in Photography
Hair colour: Brown/Dark Ginger 
Eye colour: Hazel 
Hobbies: Cooking, Photography

The Favourites;
Colour: Mauve/grey/burgundy
Drink: Lemonade 
Food: Anything Italian.... Pizza, Pasta... you guessed it
Place: Probably Scotland, its so beautiful there.
Music: Mainly electronic
TV: Anything cooking related 
Animal: Rabbit... i mean that side profile, not to mention those ears, can't forget that soft fur.

Well there you go, thats just a snippet. I didn't want to be too in your face for my first blogpost but watch this space. I'm hoping to be posting every other day. Expect anything from beauty to food to photography. Thanks for stopping by. Hoping to see you again soon.


Much Love,
Loren xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment